With this Firefox add-on you can easily add new bookmarks to your Speedtile account.
Get started in 3 easy steps!
1. Install the plugin
There are several ways to use the Speedtile add-on, when you are on a website you want to bookmark:
- Right click in your browser screen and choose "Bookmark with Speedtile"
- Click "Bookmark with Speedtile" in your Firefox tools menu
- Add the Speedtile button to your toolbar, and launch it by a simple click
- Use the keystroke (CTRL + SHIFT + S on Windows / Linux - CMD + SHIFT + S on Mac)
3. Choose category add tags and confirm
In order to be able to use the Firefox add-on you need to be authenticated against Speedtile. If you are not logged in, you can do so by entering your Speedtile credentials in the login screen.
When authenticated, you can simply create the bookmark by hitting "Add bookmark".
Although, you can directly customize, categorize and tag your new bookmark directly in the add-on.
Give your bookmark a unique title, add it to one of your categories, share your tile or tag it using our user-friendly tagging engine.
Done, your bookmark has been added to your Speedtile account!